Institute of Solid State Physics, University of Latvia
Kengaraga street 8, LV-1063 Riga, Latvia
Latvian Synchrotron Radiation Society (LSRS) was founded in 1997 at the initiative group meeting at the Institute of Solid State Physics and
unites Latvian researchers having common interests in the use of synchrotron radiation facilities.
Society Chair: Dr.phys. Alexei Kuzmin
SYNCHROTRON RELATED ACTIVITIES IN LATVIA
- EXAFS Spectroscopy Laboratory at ISSP UL (Riga, Latvia).
SOCIETIES, CENTERS, LABORATORIES
- ESUO - the European Synchrotron and Free Electron Laser User Organisation.
Watch video here.
- LEAPS - the League of European Accelerator-based Photon Sources.
- Wayforlight - European Synchrotron and FEL facilities.
- Lightsources.org - Synchrotron and FEL facilities around the world.
- FELs of Europe - a collaboration of all free electron laser (FEL) facilities in Europe.
- IXAS - the International X-ray Absorption Society (IXAS).
- International Union of Crystallography
- ESRF YouTube Channel - useful place for webinars.
- Pan-Training - the training portal for photon and neutron data services.
- IXS XAFS Database
- AcReDaS - Actinide reference database for Spectroscopy.
EDA - EXAFS Data Analysis software package.
EDACA - EXAFS data analysis using configurational average.
EvAX - simulation-based analysis of EXAFS data for crystalline and nanocrystalline materials.
XAESA - software for X-ray absorption and emission spectroscopy analytics.
SOFTWARE FOR XANES AND EXAFS DATA ANALYSIS
Larch - an open-source library and toolkit for processing and analyzing X-ray spectroscopic and scattering data collected at modern synchrotron sources.
Demeter - a comprehensive system for processing and analyzing X-ray Absorption Spectroscopy data.
WebATOMS - a program for generating lists of atomic coordinates from crystallographic data.
GNXAS - an advanced software for EXAFS data analysis.
FDMNES - a code for the simulation of x-ray absorption spectroscopies (XANES, XMCD, RXD, RXS, DAFS, NRIXS).
SPR-KKR - Munich SPRKKR band structure program package .
Copyright © 1997-2022 by Alexei Kuzmin
All rights reserved