Institute of Solid State Physics, University of Latvia
Kengaraga street 8, LV-1063 Riga, Latvia
Latvian Synchrotron Radiation Society (LSRS) was founded in 1997 at the initiative group meeting at the Institute of Solid State Physics and
unites Latvian researchers having common interests in the use of synchrotron radiation facilities.
SOCIETIES, CENTERS, LABORATORIES
- X-ray Absorption Spectroscopy Group in Riga
- International XAFS Society
- European Synchrotron Radiation Society (ESRS)
- International Union of Crystallography
- X-RAY WWW Server
- Synchrotron Radiation Research Theory Network
Publications on X-ray absorption spectroscopy
- IXS XAFS Database
- UnCover Database
- AcReDaS - Actinide reference database for Spectroscopy.
XAS Analysis Software Using IFEFFIT.
WebATOMS - a program for generating lists of atomic coordinates from crystallographic data.
GNXAS - an advanced software for EXAFS data analysis.
EDA - EXAFS Data Analysis software package.
EvAX - simulation-based analysis of EXAFS data for crystalline and nanocrystalline materials.
CTM4XAS - a charge-transfer multiplet program.
SOFTWARE FOR XANES AND EXAFS DATA ANALYSIS
Copyright © 1997-2015 by Alexei Kuzmin
All rights reserved